Zucchini Pepperoni Pizza – 2 Smartpoints
One of my favorites is this simple zucchini pizza, This zucchini pepperoni pizza is topped with sauce, cheese, and turkey … One slice of this pizza is 2 WW FreeStyle Smart Points, This Recipe for Zucchini pepperoni Pizza- gluten-free adaptable. so be quick and Choose your toppings!
Prep Time: 5 minCook Time: 25 min | Total Time: 30 min | Servings: 4 2 Smartpoints
- 1 zucchini, cut in fourths lengthwise
- 1/4 tsp. oregano4 tbsp marinara sauce (I like Eden Organic, which is only 1 point per 1/2 cup)
- 4 tbsp part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese1 oz.
- turkey pepperoni (12 slices)
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the zucchini into fourths lengthwise and then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and oregano. Place on a piece of tin foil or small baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Take the zucchini out of the oven and add the 1 tbsp sauce, 1 tbsp cheese, and 3 pepperonis to each zucchini along with any additional toppings you choose. Make sure to account for any additional points if you choose ingredients with points plus value greater than 0.4
- Return the pizza to the oven and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes until the cheese begins to bubble on the top.