CHICKEN TACO SOUP
This Instant Pot Chicken Taco Soup is ZERO POINTS on the new Weight Watchers Freestyle program!
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 15.5oz can seasoned black beans, drained
- 1 15.5oz can light kidney beans, drained
- 1 8oz can tomato sauce
- 10oz bag frozen corn
- 2 10oz cans diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- ½ cup water
- Place all ingredients in your Instant Pot.
- Make sure seal is in lid properly, apply lid, set vent to sealing.
- Set instant pot to soup (or you can use manual) with high pressure for 8 minutes.
- Allow to natural pressure release by not touching the vent for 10 minutes.
- Shred chicken breast with two forks and place back in pot.
- Serve and enjoy.