Taco Salad Appetizers
Taco Salad Mini Bites are the perfect bite of tacos and salad for a healthier appetizer for game day, parties, and holidays. Mini taco salad bites have become one of my favorite to easy Summer lunch ideas! They also make a great appetizer to bring to a party.
Yield: 16 Servings. | Serving Size: 2 per serving.
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 2 tbsp (about 1/2 of a 1 oz pkg)
- taco seasoning mix
- 6 tbsp water
- 32 scoop shaped tortilla chips
- 2 cups finely shredded iceberg lettuce*
- 1/3 cup thick & chunky salsa
- 2/3 cup fine shred Mexican four-cheese blend
Time Saver-To save time you can purchase already packaged, shredded lettuce at larger supermarkets.
- 1. Brown meat in a medium-size skillet; drain. Stir in taco seasoning and water; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Arrange chips in a single layer on platter; fill with lettuce, meat mixture, salsa, and cheese.
Weight Watchers (2 SmartPoints), (2 PointsPlus)
Calories: 70, Total Fat: 3.5g, Saturated Fat: 1.5g, Cholesterol: 15mg, Sodium: 160mg, Sugars: 0g, Carbohydrates: 4g, Fiber: 0g, Protein 4g