Yield: 4 Servings
Serving Size: 1/2 cup per serving
- 1 cup plain, fat-free Greek-style yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup diced frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1-2 packets Truvia or other natural sweetener
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- In a food processor, combine the yogurt, blueberries, strawberries, sweetener and vanilla and process until smooth. Stir in the nuts.
- Transfer the mixture to a pint container, cover, and freeze for about 30 minutes, or until just frozen. Scoop into 4 parfait glasses and serve immediately.
Note: This dessert can be served later, but it will form ice crystals if frozen longer than directed and thus won’t be as creamy. If you opt to leave out the nuts the calories will be reduced to 45 per serving.
Weight Watchers (3 SmartPoints), (2 PointsPlus)