Skinny Sugar Cookie Bites
If there’s one thing that we all know and love, it’s raw cookie dough. I know that … I’m in love with these Skinny Sugar Cookie Bites; little edible bites of heaven. I left this batch as a ‘sugar cookie’ flavor, so they are plain other than the addition of colored sugar and sprinkles.
- 1 2/3 C. White Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 C. Light Butter
- 1/3 C. Sugar
- 1/3 C. Natural Sweetener
- 6 Oz. Plain Fat-Free Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 Tsp. Almond Extract
- Optional: Colored Sugar or Sprinkles for decoration!
- Beat everything together in a large bowl until well blended.
- Scoop out about 1 tbsp. of the dough out at a time and roll into a ball.
- I used my 1″ metal scoop to do this.
- Roll the ball around in sugar or sprinkles if desired for decoration.
Enjoy right away or store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to three days. Yum!
Servings: 20 • Size: 1 ‘Bite’ • Calories: 78.1 • Fat: 2.6 g • Carb: 12.1 g • Fiber: 1.3 g • Protein: 2.2 g • Sugar: 3.7 g • Sodium: 39.3 mg • SmartPoints: 3