Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits
Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits – These copycat biscuits are so easy to make in just 20 min, and they taste a million times better! Cheddar biscuits are Red Lobster’s premium bread offering — and they’re delicious. Now you can have these addictive biscuits any time your heart desires.
Makes 12 Servings (1 Biscuit Per Serving)
- 2 cups reduced-fat Bisquick
- 3/4 cup low-fat buttermilk — 1% fat
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese — shredded
- 2 tablespoons diet margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley — crushed fine
- Preheat the oven to 400 º F.
- Combine the baking mix, milk, and
- cheddar cheese in a medium bowl.
- Mix by hand until well combined.
- Divide the dough into 12 equal portions (about 3 tablespoons each) and spoon onto a
- lightly greased or nonstick cookie sheet.
- Flatten each biscuit a bit with your fingers.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to brown.
- In a small bowl, combine the buttery spread with the garlic powder.
- Heat this mixture for 30 seconds in the microwave, then brush a light coating
- over the top of each biscuit immediately after removing them from the oven.
- Sprinkle a dash of parsley over the top of each biscuit.
Nutritional Info Per serving: 107 Calories; 3g Total Fat; 4g Protein; 15g Carbs; 6 Fiber;
3mg Cholesterol; 349mg Sodium