Raspberry Peach Tea Smoothie
This Raspberry Peach Green Tea Smoothie is my favorite summer drink! It’s a refreshing low-calorie treat that’s naturally sweetened only with fruit, with a delicious hint of iced green tea! … This Raspberry Peach Green Tea Smoothie is a delicious low-calorie treat that makes a great!
Yield: 2 (1 cup) servings
- 1 medium ripe peach, pit removed – no need to peel
- ½ cup unsweetened Pure Leaf Iced Tea
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- ½ cup vanilla nonfat yogurt
- ¼ cup ice cubes (about 3 cubes)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and well combined. Recipe yields 2 cups.
4 smartpoints per (1 cup) serving 2 points+ per (1 cup) serving
65 calories, 14 g carbs, 9 g sugars, 0 g fat, 0 g saturated fat, 3 g protein, 3 g fiber