Potato Soup – Smartpoints 3
Easy Healthy Low Calorie Potato Soup Recipes with Points Plus for Weight Watchers. Slow Cooker Spanish Potato Onion Soup – 3 WW Freestyle SmartPoints. Skinny Potato Leek Soup Recipe. Weight Watchers Recipe Makeover: AllRecipes Delicious Ham & Potato Soup.
Yield: 10 servings
Serving Size: 1 cup
- 1 Package frozen Potatoes O’Brien
- 1 Package McCormick Country Gravy Mix
- 2/3 cup Instant Potatoes
- 8 Chicken Bullion Cubes
- 9 Cups of Water
- Brown potatoes in frying pan.
- While browning potatoes, take 7 cups of water and 8 bullion cubes and place in a pot.
- Boil water and bullion cubes.
- Make gravy according to package.
- After gravy is done and water is boiling whisk in instant potatoes.
- After potatoes are brown, pour them into the pot and simmer for 15 minutes.
Weight Watchers PointsPlus+ = 3 per serving | Smartpoints = 3
Calories 108, Carbs 21g, Fat 1.6g, Fiber 2g, Protein 2.1g