These Potato Cakes are so addictive! A crunchy, cheesy crust is hiding the soft, velvety mashed potato filling. Of all the new recipes I’ve made recently, this Potato Cakes recipe is one of the biggest hits in our kitchen. This Recipe of Potato Cakes is easy to make with hands-on ingredients and taste amazing!
Makes 6 Servings
- 2 cups potatoes, Mashed
- 2 tablespoons onions, Chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 egg white, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- In a medium-size bowl, combine potatoes, egg white, onion, flour, salt, and pepper.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- When hot, put about 2 tablespoons potato mixture for each cake into the skillet.
- Cook until well browned, then turn with a spatula and cook another side until brown.
- Continue making takes, keeping first ones warm.
Nutritional Info Per Serving: Calories 59, Total Fat .8 g, Sat. Fat .1 g, Protein1.9 g, Carbs 11.2 g, Sodium 63 mg, Fiber .9 g
1 Pointsplus, 2 Smartpoints