Pizza Flavored Pigs in a Blanket
Ingredients for Pigs in a Blanket:
- 1 (8-oz) can Pillsbury Reduced-Fat Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls, see shopping tips
- 1 package Hebrew National 97% fat-free hotdogs, cut int 4 pieces each (you’ll have 1 leftover)
- ¼ cup pizza or pasta sauce, from a jar, see shopping tips
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- Garlic powder
Ingredients for dipping: Optional
⅔ cup pizza sauce or pasta sauce
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees. Coat a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
2. Unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles. Cut each triangle into 3 smaller triangles. Don’t worry if the shape of the triangle looks more like a box. It will still roll up nicely. Spread each triangle with ½ teaspoon pizza sauce and sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon Parmesan. Place 1 mini hot dog on the shortest side of each triangle; Roll up to opposite point. Fold in any dough sticking out. Place, point side down on cookie sheet. Sprinkle each with a little garlic powder over the top. Repeat steps to make 24 total.
3. Bake for 15 to 16 minutes or until deep golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet onto a serving plate.
4. Serve with pizza sauce on the side, if desired.
Makes 24 total
Weight Watchers SmartPoints 1
Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS 1