Yield: 8 Servings.
Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe.
- 1 graham cracker, crushed
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 (.3 oz) box sugar-free orange gelatin
- 1 cup 2% cottage cheese
- 1 (8 oz) tub fat-free cream cheese
- 2 cups thawed fat-free whipped topping
- Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs onto the bottom of an 8 or 9 inch springform pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Add the boiling water to gelatin mix; stir 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Cool 5 minutes; pour into blender. Add cottage cheese and cream cheese; blend well. Pour into a large bowl. Whisk in the whipped topping. Pour into prepared pan; smooth out the top.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. When ready to serve, run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; remove rim. If desired, garnish with fresh mint sprigs and thin orange slices just before serving.
Note: If you don’t have a springform pan a 9 inch pie plate may be used instead.
- Calories: 90,
- Total Fat: 1.5g,
- Saturated Fat: 1g,
- Cholesterol: 10mg,
- Sodium: 300mg,
- Sugars: 4g,
- Carbohydrates: 11g,
- Fiber: 0g,
- Protein: 8g
Weight Watchers (3 SmartPoints), (2 PointsPlus)