Mixed Mushroom, Gruyere and Rosemary Wontons
Filling and baking wonton wrappers is a breeze. The result is a crunchy outside with a creamy filling. Combinations are endless – try both savory and sweet.
- 1tsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 3cup(s) fresh mushroom(s), gourmet mixed, finely chopped
- 1⁄2cup(s) uncooked shallot(s), minced
- 1⁄2tsp kosher salt
- 1⁄4tsp black pepper
- 2tsp minced garlic
- 1tsp rosemary, fresh, minced
- 1tsp lemon zest
- 3 1⁄4oz Gruyère cheese, grated (6 Tbsp)
- 24item(s) wonton wrapper(s)
- 4spray(s) cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 deg F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat; add mushrooms, shallot, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, until mushrooms begin to brown, 7-10 minutes. Add garlic and rosemary; cook, stirring a few times, 1 minute. Stir in lemon zest and cheese; remove from heat.
- Spoon 1 Tbsp filling in center of each wonton wrapper. Using your fingers, wet edges of wrappers with water and fold wrappers over to form triangles; press down to seal edges. Place wontons on prepared baking sheets; lightly coat tops with cooking spray. Bake until lightly browned, 10-12 minutes; serve warm or at room temperature.
4 Serving size: 1 wonton Serves: 24
1 Pointsplus, 1 Smartpoint*SmartPoints are calculated with Weight Watchers Calculator