This is my favorite casserole ever! Hashbrown Casserole needs just 5 minutes of prep and This Hashbrown Casserole recipe is a delicious and cheesy potato side dish that comes together so easily! Hashbrown Casserole is perfect for breakfast and the holidays!
Makes 8 Equal Servings
- 3 c frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1/2 c egg whites, slightly beaten
- 4 ozs turkey light meat, cooked and cubed
- 1/2 c fat-free milk
- 1 c low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 c bell peppers, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425. Press potatoes into the bottom of an eight-inch square dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until heated through.
- Cool ten minutes. In a mixing bowl, combine turkey, cheese, and bell peppers.
- Mix well. Spoon into potato crust. In another mixing bowl, combine egg whites, milk, salt, and black pepper.
- Mix well. Pour over turkey mixture. Reduce oven temperature to 350 and bake for 25 minutes, or until set.
Calories 75; Total Fat 1g; Cholesterol 12mg; Sodium 634mg; Carbs 6g; Fiber 2g; Protein 9g
2 Pointsplus, 2 Smartpoints