Green Bean Casserole
YIELD: 12 Servings
Serving Size: 1/2 cup per serving
- Non stick cooking spray
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 lb sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 lb fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 (10-3/4 oz) can low-fat, low-sodium
- condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat or light sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup canned French fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add mushrooms and chopped onions; cook and stir over medium heat 3 minutes or until onions are crisp-tender. Stir in beans; cover. Cook over medium-low heat 4 minutes Remove from heat.
- Mix together the next 4 ingredients. Add to vegetable mixture; mix well. Pour into a 2 quart casserole sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 40 minutes or until heated through, top with French fried onions after 30 minutes.
- Calories: 80,
- Total Fat: 5g,
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g,
- Cholesterol: 5mg,
- Carbohydrates: 8g,
- Fiber: 1g,
- Sugars: 3g,
- Sodium: 140mg,
- Protein: 2g,
- Vitamin A: 8 %DV,
- Vitamin C: 4 %DV,
- Calcium: 4 %DV,
- Iron: 2 %DV
Weight Watchers PointsPlus = 2
Weight Watchers SmartPoints = 3