Easy Black Cherry Dessert
The best cherry pie is an easy cherry pie. The inclusion of 4 cups of juicy, tart cherries ensures that this flaky, beautiful dessert is full of flavor. Fresh Cherry Dessert made with dark sweet cherries that get baked in their own juices … I’m all for easy desserts that taste like a million bucks!
Yield: 4 Servings.
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (4-serving size) box Black Cherry sugar-free gelatin
- 1 cup of cold water
- 1 cup thawed frozen light whipped topping, divided
- 1. Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in medium-size bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in the cold water.
- 2. Pour into a 9-inch square pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- 3. Cut gelatin into 1/2-inch cubes. Layer gelatin cubes alternately with 1/2 cup of the whipped topping in 4 dessert glasses. Top with dollops of the remaining 1/2 cup whipped topping.
WW SmartPoints = 2 | WW PointsPlus+ = 1
1/2 Carbohydrate + 1/2 Fat
Calories: 50, Total Fat 2.5g, Saturated Fat 2g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 70mg, Sugars 3g, Carbohydrates 5g, Fiber 0g, Protein 1g