This creamy and mildly spicy slow cooker chicken chili is our family’s staple dinner recipe. It’s a true “set it and forget it” crock pot meal.
- 12 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast, diced
- 1 envelope (1 3/8 oz) chili seasoning mix
- 1 qt canned tomatoes
- 1 can (15 oz) corn, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz) kidney beans, drained
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and sear the chicken.
- Add chicken, chili seasoning mix, tomatoes, corn, kidney beans, green bell pepper, onion, and salsa to a crock pot.
- Cover and cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
Per serving: 5 SmartPoints; 4 PointsPlus; 3 POINTS (old)
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8