Citrus Basil Mojito Pops
These Citrus Basil Mojito ice pops are the perfect balance of orange, lemon, and lime, plus I added fresh mint and basil which adds just a hint of flavor. Basil Citrus Mojito Popsicles: Perfect combination of summer flavors in a delicious, refreshing treat! Leave out the alcohol for a kid-friendly version!
- 1/4 cups fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 8 tsp raw sugar, or your favorite sweetener (raw honey for Paleo)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 3/4 cup water
- 8 fresh mint leaves
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- 2 tbsp rum (optional)
- Squeeze the orange juice, I used about 2 to get 1 1/4 cups.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Pour about 1/3 cup into each popsicle molds and freeze until solid.
Servings: 8 • Size: 1 pop • Points +: 1 pt • Smart Points: 2
Calories: 34 • Fat: 0 g • Carb: 8 g • Fiber: 0 g • Protein: 0 g • Sugar: 7 g
Sodium: 1 mg • Cholesterol: 0 mg