Buffalo Chicken Strips – 2 SmartPoints
WW Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken bites are so easy to make for a healthy dinner recipe. Quick and easy, these buffalo chicken strips are spicy and delicious! I like to serve them with my homemade skinny blue cheese dressing. So let’s learn how to make Buffalo Chicken Fingers & see the Smartpoints value of this great.
Servings: 4 – Size: 2 strips
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- 8 strips chicken tenderloin (12.5 oz)
- 1/4 cup Frank’s Hot Sauce
- 4 celery stalks, trimmed to 4-inch strips
- optional: 1/2 cup skinny blue cheese dressing (additional points)
- Combine garlic powder, paprika, chili powder and black pepper in a medium bowl. Season chicken with spices and toss to evenly coat the chicken.
- Heat half of the oil in a large non-stick sauté pan over medium-high heat when hot add half of the chicken and cook until golden, about 3-4 minutes, turn chicken and cook until center is no longer pink. Set aside; repeat with remaining oil and chicken.
- Pour the hot sauce over the chicken tossing well. Serve with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing if desired.
Points +: 3 pts – Smart Points: 2
Calories: 111 – Fat: 2 g – Carb: 2 g – Fiber: 1 g – Protein: 21 g – Sugar: 0 g
Sodium: 640 mg – Cholest: 43 mg