There’s a new player at your football party, and it’s got game. This creamy, spicy, cheesy dip-with bacon, no less-will give you a clear home-field advantage.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes. | Total Time: 15 Minutes.
- 2 (8 oz) bars Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 (2.8 oz) pkg. real bacon pieces
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green peppers
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1-1/2 cups 2% shredded Cheddar cheese
- Triscuit Crackers (About 210)
1. Spread Neufchatel onto a large platter or bottom of a 12-inch pizza pan; drizzle with barbecue sauce.
2. Top with the bacon pieces, vegetables and cheese. Serve with crackers.
Yield: 35 servings.
Serving Size: 2 Tbsp spread & 6 crackers per serving
Weight Watchers SmartPoints = 5