12 muffins for 2 points each.
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, plus
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Heat oven 350. Mix all the dry. Separately mix all the wet. Combine and pour into foil cupcake liners. Bake 18 minutes and let cool. Dust with a bit of powdered sugar.
They are so moist and decadent….you will never buy store bought again.