2 Ingredient Weight Watchers Bagel Recipe
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup nonfat Greek Yogurt
NOTES: If you use the dough to make six bagels, they’re only 2 SP each. Four bagels, 3 SP each.
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Mix flour and yogurt, knead together on a floured countertop – dough will be sticky.
- Roll out into rectangle (about 8×15). Starting at long side, roll out into a log. Divide evenly into 4 or 6 portions (see NOTES below).
- Add seasonings (see below under IDEAS).
- OPTIONAL: egg wash tops of bagels.
- Bake at 375 for at least 20 minutes. Some members reported that their bagels took 20 minutes to cook, while others said they took 25-28.
- You can broil for a few minutes at the end if you want them to be crispy.