1 POINT BROWNIE WEIGHT WATCHERS
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Splenda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine flour, cocoa, sugar, Splenda, baking soda, and salt and mix well.
- Stir in applesauce, egg whites, and vanilla.
- Spray an 8″ square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Spread batter evenly in the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until the edges are firm and the center almost set.
16 SERVINGS, 1 POINT EACH